Monday 19 September 2011

Need!!!

I need this book!! Oh my goodness, I read the first 5 in a series in a couple of days, went to the shop to buy this one and it was 14.99!!! In case you didn't know that is a lot to spend for someone who has no money, they didn't have the paper back, and its out of all the libraries, I'm so sad :'(  I'm greatly looking forward to reading it, but then I have to wait for the next one... I'm not so good with waiting, not even a little.

I've got other books to read in the meantime, Hunger from the Gone series by Michael Grant, I've only just started them, it's fantastic, but one question what's up with the neon pages? I mean what's the point really?
I'm also reading The various... which I'm enjoying, it's nothing special but it's a good book, couldn't tell you who the author is though....

No comments:

Post a Comment