Wednesday 28 September 2011

Books books books, so little time!

Don't you hate it when school work clashes with what you really want to do? maybe your not in school... but I will tell you its really very very annoying.
 I have chemistry and maths that I don't want to do, but I have to, and I've got a pile of 6 books on my bedside table, all of which I'm anticipating in delight but I have no bloody time to get around to them!! I've been trying to read "Hunger" for the past week now and have hardly managed to read a word, I do not enjoy it, not one little bit,... I might have to start replacing sleeping time with reading time and put sleeping time somewhere else... or no where, depending on whether my insomnia comes back and i have a sinking suspicion that it plans on doing so sometime soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment