Saturday 8 October 2011

NANOWRIMO

NANOWRIMO starts in less than a month, is anyone else planning on doing it this year? I've done it for the past 4 years... well 3 and a half I came in during the middle of november in my first year... (technically counts as four) I've only one twice... last in 2009 when I was 1000 words of the target :( and the first year were when I lost. all of which have gone to waste since I had to make a new account this year!!
  I guess I'm gonna have to start preparing ideas for it but I just wanted to know if anyone was doing it? I love it, even though I almost died last year.. the secret my friends is cafeine lots and lots of cafeine.

For those of you who don't know what NANOWRIMO is, then I am ashamed of you, not really, it stands for NATIONAL NOVEL WRITING MONTH, and you write a 50'000 word novel in one month or else you don't win, and you don't worry about editing (which is great) you just write and write, and the NANOWRIMO team send you pep talks in your e-mail during the month, because at one point or another you will want to bail out of the project. Novembers the month just in case you didn't know....

1 comment:

  1. Argghh, not November!!! Why couldn't they have it in some nice summer month when I don't have finals to worry about?!?

    ReplyDelete